- When it comes to Appliance Repair, there is no one you can trust more than OC Appliance Repair located in Orange County California. We have been in business for over a decade and our certified specialists have serviced thousands of households here in Orange County.
- Our company specializes in repairing all makes and models of appliances such as Kitchenaid, GE, Subzero, Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, Thermador, Viking, Frigidaire, DCS, Wolf and many other brands. Ocapplianceservice.com, operating under American Appliance Repair, has been family owned and operated since it first opened its doors. Customer satisfaction has always been our number one priority.
- We offer same day appliance repair service in OC and surrounding areas, and we waive our service call fees on completed repairs. We understand that its hard to go by without a refrigerator or an oven for very long, so that is why we stock most of the parts on our trucks. 90% of all repairs are done on the same day! Give us a call and you will find out for yourself how easy, fast and affordable an appliance service can be with us!
- We are so confident in our work that we include a five year warranty on most installed factory recommended parts. We are the business you can trust! All of our field technicians are licensed and insured. We make sure that we hire the most dependable and the most experienced technicians who can provide the level of service our customers deserve. Your business is greatly appreciated, and we will do anything we can to make sure that your are satisfied with our work!
- Appliances, and technology behind them, have changed dramatically in the recent years. In the past, most appliances were operated by a mechanical dial, but today, you start seeing more and more appliances that are operated by sophisticated computer boards. It was easy to diagnose and do repairs on dial operated appliances. It was easy because a certain part would perform a certain function, but today a computer board can control three or four different functions, so it is harder to tell if the control board has failed or the actual component that it controls and which one. To keep up with changing technology, we provide our field technicians with continuous training all year around, and we provide them with technical support when needed. You can be sure that your appliance repair will go as smoothly as possible with us!
- Give us a call and let us turn your problem into a wonderful experience.
Our licensed & trained technicians specialize in servicing and repairing the following brands: